Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holy Cow!

Today I was doing something and Jeff walks by and says there's a cow in the backyard.  Well, I know there are some out past the backyard, but sure enough somehow one young one got through the fence somewhere and it was actually in the yard.  It went in front of our shed and under the next door neighbors shed.
It went under in the back part where it is raised.  That explains why when I went out in the yard a few days ago I saw a big pile of poop.  Jeff thought it was a bear's...we didn't really think so but we did not know.  We do now!

We have done a few more things since the last time.  Got the trim divider up between the front room and dining room.  Just need to touch it up.  Got all my switch plates and outlet covers done in the front room too.
  
Lens is still messed up....

Jeff finished the kitchen counter top and got that attached and we put the trim up to cover that bare spot that was left after we changed the counters.
 
 
 That outlet cover has been changed too.

We had prepped the hall walls and doors and they got painted today too. 
 
 

We picked Country White because the hall seems to be pretty dark, didn't want to go with any fru-fru light color so white works. 

I also hung the picture that was the inspiration for the bathroom colors in there. 
I dropped the original frame and it broke so I found this one at Victoria's Antique Mall on Broadway in LC.  Got a few things there...nice place.  This had a Norman Rockwell pic in there and I swapped it out.  Not bad for $4.99 :-)
I have had the print since Bolingbrook days, but I love the colors. 
I vacuumed the floors too so we did get a lot accomplished.  We had picked up the new subfloor on Thursday so that is there ready to be put in.  Not long, just a few minor things and then we can start on those floors.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment