Wednesday, April 28, 2010

La More and extra paint....

First off, I have some bad news.  I can no longer work on the house.  My knees and shoulders will not let me do it anymore.  I am in constant pain and have to take too many pain meds.  There were only 2 rooms left when we made this decision, so I feel like a quitter, but not too bad.  Jeff will finish up the last 2 rooms on the inside before he has to do the outside stuff later.  
So Jeff went over again today to work on our room.  We had leftover paint from Tom's room(the tan).  We also had :-) leftover paint from our Bolingbrook house bedroom ceiling....don't like to waste good paint! 


The tan only covered 3 walls so we had to get another gallon.  It is called La More.  Looks like beige to me.



Here is another pic.




He also got a pic of the finished door in the family room.


Lookin' great!  Now on to the last bedroom.  The paneled walls are coming down and drywall is going up in there.   Here is the before pic. 
The door has already been replaced.  The walls have that textured wallpaper on it right now.  That's all I've got for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment