Friday, February 12, 2010

Lights on nobodys home.....

So today went well.  Jeff got the light in.  He had to rewire in the bathroom to move an outlet and raise the light fixture.  He only got zapped once....
 
The outlet is to the right in the pic.  It was hidden behind the mirror before.  Can you say hillbilly????


I finished cleaning the cabinets finally!  Took me 4 days.  They were so nasty and caked with grease and grime.  Had to scrape them with a razor blade and screwdriver. 


I also lined all the cabinets and drawers with the rubber non adhesive liner. 
 

  

 

  

  

  
These babies were my lifesaver!  Thanks Nan!


Jeff took the range hood off too. 
 

 




It was a very productive day indeed.  Next time I will get the cabinets all stained and they will be done!  Then I move on to prepping the walls for paint.  Jeff is prepping the bathroom walls and such.  He has new trim to paint and cut too.  

Till next time
J&J

3 comments:

  1. Love the Lights!!!!! And those electric scissors are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. Your message was found in my spam folder. Glad to see you guys got great fixer upper. Hope to visit soon. Love Sue

    ReplyDelete