Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 5

This is actually from Sunday.  I have been sick and haven't posted these yet.  We now have a faucet and the counter is set.  This is the underside of the counters:   

I think I am going to put one of those soap dispensers in there. 




I installed the faucet into the sink and Jeff did the drains.



 It rained all day that day and on our way back from the store we stopped for coffee for me and it was flooded pretty bad but this bird had no problems. 



Jeff went back on Tuesday and hooked up the water line to the kitchen sink.  He also fixed the hot water heater and installed the bathroom faucet and water lines in there.  He has 1/2 of the floor down in there too.  Will get pics of those next time I go.  He has gone over again today by himself to finish the bathroom floor and get the toilet ready to install.  We will finally have water....soon.  I don't think I have mentioned this yet, but our goal is to spend only 30 days working there.  Not consecutive, every other day.  With gas prices we figured we would just go every other day.  It is about 19 miles from here one way.  My car gets 15 mpg.  I will let you do the math...So that is our goal. 
Gonna go lay down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment