Friday, May 7, 2010

Git er done.

The drywall is all up in the last room. Yea!! 



Looking good.  He will start to work on the joints next time.  

He put my friends up....

This ledge is up above our front porch.  There obviously used to be something there...Don't know if it was a wasp's nest or a bird nest.  Anyway, if you want to keep unwanted birds away, use a fake one.  It works.  I used to have them going in our paper box but then I put a fake bird in there and they stayed away for good.  
Jeff stapled the cards they came on right to the ledge so they would stay put.  

I came home today and this is what I saw hanging on the hall tree.
Only 8 days until it is official.  He got his cap and gown today.  The orange is the AP stole and the cord is the NSHSS cord.  He will get a couple more and that will be it. 
Alrighty, gonna go.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. The walls look awesome!!!!! Can not wait to see the house in person!!!

    ReplyDelete