Thursday, May 27, 2010

Except for floors, it is done!

It seems like it has been such a long time, but in the grand scheme of things only 4 1/2 months.  The last room is done.  We now only have the carpet to put in and we can start moving in.  I can not wait.............




So, here is a before:

and after.

Just clean up and carpet left. We are putting a ceiling fan in there too. This will be Bek's room.  She picked out the paint and got the curtains. Thanks Bek!

I finally finished the island.  Well, kinda.  I still need to replace the top.  Here are before and after pics:




I used the leftover colors from the kitchen.  It is old but still in pretty good shape.  Lots of storage!!
I checked and they still have the same counter top to match the kitchen.  Will use that on top. 
Thanks for your help Jeff!
On to the floors....
 

1 comment:

  1. By the way, no taping was done during these painting sessions. :-)

    ReplyDelete